amazing! 11am on the day BEFORE travel and I've gotten my duffle bag zipped!!! I won't dare open it again until I arrive, for I fear that my eyeballs will be hit with flying shrapnel that is being held hostage inside that bag! So........I've gotten my stuff ready and sj's stuff ready and thought how funny it would be to show you how well behaved she is and how she 'loves' her travel box.........(cap'n, stop reading now! heehee)
So, here is her comfy lil bed for shoving underneath the airline seat in front of me:

Then I tried to get her to show you how much she loves her li
l travel buddy!
But we had a talk and now we're all ready to roll!!

So, here is her comfy lil bed for shoving underneath the airline seat in front of me:
Then I tried to get her to show you how much she loves her li
And this is what she thought about THAT! (notice the devil eyes!!)
No comments:
Post a Comment