Last night, they had just eaten lobster and were all miserable from full bellies. Seems they bought 7 lobster and 3 red snapper from a local fisherman for ...get this......12 bucks!! And had more left for another meal...........wait! Phone call right now from the boat....
HOT OFF THE PRESS!!!! ok....they were anchored on the south end of Turneffe Island, right by the turneffe island lodge. That's where they made themselves sick from eating too much lobster......pity, eh? We feel soooo sorry for them, don't we?!!!!
At daylight, they sailed off to Lighthouse Reef. Now, both blew bayou petites(pbb's-petite blew bayou-ers) are in the water snorkeling! When that fun is done, they will sail 5 miles north and anchor for the night at the lip of the Blue Hole!!!! Matt Lauer went there this yr and reported for the Today Show a few months back. Little did I know that my clan would be there snorkeling too! I am imagining the smiling faces on my boys, which of course, makes my heart smile too....
I will try to find an overhead pic of the blue hole to post here in a bit.
Meanwhile, I have spent the morning playing with the art of scrapbooking....which my crazy coonass friend taught me while spending a few days here. We had a blast. Hopefully, I will be able to make some pages for my chirren to keep as momentos from my travels. And if I can find where I just saved what I've worked on for the last two hours.....I'll post it here. It is from my trip to Dominican Republic and Puerto Rico last year and makes me yearn for the white beaches and blue waters!
Great "blob"---love the new scarp page---thanks Katy, for being so patient with us! Tam
ReplyDeleteYa done good J! Love the scrap page! The blue hole was indeed gorgeous! Lucky cap'n and the guys! ~Katy
ReplyDelete