So.............as I'm watching yet another rainy Saturday morning drift away thru the current in the river outside our lakehouse, I get a friendly text from the cap'n that says:
"Plying the waters off the south american coast"
Now............is it just me or should there have been a wee bit more info on this one?!! Knowing that I won't get 'the rest of the story' till they settle down tonight, I call c--t dog's wife and ask her if she's heard from them this morning and she writes back...Oh Yeah.....which tells me to sit back and enjoy the story!
Seems the cap'n went to take a shower while the c--t dog sailed the boat. Took them about 4 hrs. with 4-6 ft swells, water coming over bow of boat and I can just see, in my head...the mental image of C--t saying how cool it was!! He said the view of the mountains as they were coming in was amazing. And that comes from a PNW guy who lives really close to real mountains!! So, I can only imagine how beautiful the sites are!

Cap'n C waitin' for his ship to come in......oh wait!
He's on it!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment