Those pics are KILLING me!Love them!
Ohmahgah...Awesomeness. I want you to know that every day when I am kicking my lumpy butt at the gym I picture myself in that last shot holding onto the wine. :)Can't wait to read more!
the site is really kewl!!!.....fortunately it took less time to sail from tampa to belize than it did for me to figure out how to comment
I am digging the new look! Nice work, K&J. I esp. love the purple starfish...bwahahahaha!!
I totally agree with this, I love to sail! I want my BF to take me again now, right away!
Those pics are KILLING me!
ReplyDeleteLove them!
Ohmahgah...Awesomeness. I want you to know that every day when I am kicking my lumpy butt at the gym I picture myself in that last shot holding onto the wine. :)
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to read more!
the site is really kewl!!!.....fortunately it took less time to sail from tampa to belize than it did for me to figure out how to comment
ReplyDeleteI am digging the new look! Nice work, K&J. I esp. love the purple starfish...bwahahahaha!!
ReplyDeleteI totally agree with this, I love to sail! I want my BF to take me again now, right away!
ReplyDelete