er.....um, I mean changes to the last post!! I made mistakes. Ok...so when I listen, sometimes I maybe don't listen to all the details and then I make a post that is not quite so complete. So, the cap'n, being the proponent of quite accurate details, sent me the corrected information to post here....
First night in Utila
Second night, laguna el diamante on punta sal (Honduras mainland)
Next morning to Livingston, Guatamala to check in......arrived late in day
Uncomfortable and unsafe to stay there, so continued into the darkening river (really dark!)
(and crusin'chick is wondering if this is where the howling monkeys are??!!)
Arrived in Texan Bay and anchored for the night
Continued in the morning to the town of Fronteras and Tortugal marina.
And as I type this, the cap'n is checking out marina, meeting people who will watch the boat and getting ready to leave it for the summer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment