Here he comes!!!! and we're ready. All of us!!
Yep, the cap'n is swabbing the decks, making cute lil knots in the lines and lockin' er up....Blew Bayou is tucked in and ready for the summer........and the cap'n will be back on land come Wednesday!!
I've got a song going on in my head about sailing days comin' to an end but cannot remember all the words right now. So, I'll think on that one and come back to it.
Will post the last pics I've received from him from the town of Fronteras. The last one is a pic of his neighbor coming home........by helicopter!!
I've really enjoyed recapping our days onboard this year. Going to get it printed out and made into a cute lil book for me to read to the grandkids one day...well, maybe not all of it!! But have had so much fun that I think I may continue on with the blob. But I guess I'll have to rename it to read something like "What a cruisin' chick does when she's not cruisin'!!!" Heh......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Yes please!! Keep on blobbing. :)
ReplyDeleteSo strange to think of the Blew Bayou sitting quietly waiting for you guys to return.
What's that? She wants me to come back too? Oh, Ok. If she insists...
Charles, I am SO in for Cuba. I'll bring a boy with me next time so you don't have to take care of an extra wimmins.
XO