Hello, I saw your comment on the Ciao From Tuscany blog (I commented as well so I get new comments emailed to me). I am an American living in La Spezia, Italy which is half-way between Genoa and Florence and 15 minutes from the 5 Terre. I am a great travel planner, I can recommend places that you would like to see and can also help with the language. If you would like some help with your upcoming trip to Italy please let me know. You can see my blog for more info about me (culturalcomments.blogspot.com).
Hey girl, you won Day 3 of LaurieAnna's Vintage Home Blog giveaway!!! Email me at: sales@laurieannas.com so I can get Al on his way to you! LaurieAnna
ReplyDeleteHello, I saw your comment on the Ciao From Tuscany blog (I commented as well so I get new comments emailed to me). I am an American living in La Spezia, Italy which is half-way between Genoa and Florence and 15 minutes from the 5 Terre. I am a great travel planner, I can recommend places that you would like to see and can also help with the language. If you would like some help with your upcoming trip to Italy please let me know. You can see my blog for more info about me (culturalcomments.blogspot.com).
ReplyDelete