Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Time to Change!

Ok. So Blew Bayou is nestled into its bed for the summer and the cap'n has been home a week.
We've had a flood at the lake and a pulled back that has kept him down since he's been back.
But hopefully, the sun is coming out, grass and flower beds will start drying up and we can get back into the groove of lazy, crazy summer days!

So.........I'm going to keep the heading on this blob but am going to begin another one under a new name to just throw babbles and chatter out there to my friends and family...just cuz I like to take pics and I like to talk...er, I mean, write!!

When I get it all set up, I'll post the link here so I don't have to send out a million emails.
Would love for ya'll to follow along and send updates to me about your lives too!!

To our sailor friends who are still out there...........Fair Winds to you all and git your butts and boats into hurricane protection soon!! (Mermaid....don't forget to bring your tail to land with you!!)

2 comments:

  1. I sure hope the captain is feeling better and back to his usual self soon! Glad to hear he made it home safely! I'm looking forward to the new blob too! Can't wait to hear more news from the homefront! ~K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I'm a bit behind on blogging because we went north for the summer...but I'll be back in Florida in October...we're there from October thru April.

    ReplyDelete