Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Barefoot Cay Marina


This is an overhead shot that our buddy, cu-tdog, took as he was flying out of Roatan headed back home. If you look closely, our boat is in the middle on the left side of pic. The palapa that I posted on this site the first day I arrived is the one sitting at the end of the long pier in pic above.
We've been here since Monday afternoon. Cap'n had some things to fix on the boat and I some ray catching to do by the lovely pool here. And finish my book! Tonight, we went to the home of one of the gals who works in the marina. Very different, I have to say. Her house almost looks like a treehouse! She prepared spinach filled crepes and rice/veggies. It was a fun adventure!
We are meeting friends at the airport tomorrow at noon and plan to "sail away" by 2 pm!
Should be fun...........will report back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment